Successful graduates of the 50-week Cytotechnology Program...
In the last three years, 100% of our students received a Cytotechnology Certificate from UW-Madison.
For 3+1 students, your coursework credits transfer back to your home college or university in order for you to receive your degree.
Take the Certification Examination
Become an CT(ASCP) by passing the ASCP Board of Certification Examination. In the last three years, 82.35% of our students have passed the exam.
Start working as a cytotechnologist
In the last three years, over 60% of our graduates have found jobs in Cytotechnology.
- Students have found jobs or continued medical graduate education in the following states and countries: Arizona, Florida, Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New Mexico,North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Wisconsin, and Saudi Arabia
- In the past three years:
- 100% of our students completed the program
- 76.47% of our graduates passed the ASCP BOC the first time
- 100% of our graduates are working in cytopathology, related clinical laboratories, biotechnology, or have gone on to graduate medical education
- 60% are working cytotechnologists
- 25% are working in clinical laboratories, biotechnology industry, or other healthcare-related professions
- 15% are enrolled in graduate medical education
- Salaries vary by type of laboratory and region of the country.
- Our students averaged a starting, entry-level salary of $25.50/hour in the field of cytotechnology.
- For those in related fields, average salaries ranged between $17 and $30/hour.